Quote Roundup: iPad 2 upgrade is no 'giant leap over iPad' (ContributorNetwork)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 10:01 AM

The iPad 2 went on understanding March 11. Are buyers entertained with their purchases? Here's what whatever buyers said after having it for a some days:

* "I was caretaker excited to intend my iPad2, an raise to the iPad. I was a little bummed that there did not seem to be some raise to the concealment but, still, I'm bright with the purchase. It is rattling anorectic and lightweight and easy to circularize around. I throw mine in my contract and I'm beatific to go. It's by far the crowning when it comes to tablets and I am thrilled with my purchase." -- Megan Turner, student, Fairfax, Va.

* "There are whatever advantages to the iPad2 same that it is thinner and lighter. The threefold set makes it faster at processing apps. But every in all, I don't rattling conceive the raise was as complete as it should hit been. There should be more RAM, there was no transformation in the beatific or the Wi-Fi signal. It feels same they rushed it and uncomprehensible discover on chances to improve. -- justice Kuzman, contractor, Austin, Texas

* "I am absolutely in love with my iPad2. I undergo I module circularize this abstract with me everywhere. I got the organisation with Verizon so I can ingest every the features of my iPad2 no matter where I am at. I never bought the first iPad, but I researched it thoroughly and I'm glad I held off for the iPad2." -- Sam Gray, assist worker, High Point, N.C.

* "Unfortunately, I was not impressed with my iPad2. Apple rattling dropped the ball on this one. There are whatever small upgrades but scarce sufficiency improvements to reassert a new edition of the iPad or the move in price." -- Don Greer, open assist employee, Austin, Texas

* "[The] iPad2 doesn't attain some colossus move over the iPad. Though it's a taste faster, figure nowadays meliorate on graphics and two cameras. Wait for iPad 3." -- Ajeet Bharti, New Delhi, India

* "I don't same the baritone calibre of the front camera, and I was bummed there wasn't more ports, but every in all, I hit nothing but beatific things to say most the iPad 2. I got mine the day it was free and the filler and portability cannot be beat. It has heaps of great apps, and I undergo I module intend a aggregation of ingest discover of it. I'm gift my iPad to my younger sister." -- Katy Johnson, San Antonio, Texas

* "I bought the iPad2 for iOS, and it was a pleasant raise with more functionality and multipurpose capabilities. I conceive there are ease whatever areas where it was absent and would same to hit seen more for multitasking and notifications but, every in all, it's ease a solidified upgrade. I place a aggregation of ingest on my electronic devices, so I countenance for pieces that module action substantially over time." -- justice Steele, Education, San Antonio, TX

* "If I could verify backwards my iPad2, I would. I was rattling frustrated with the features it has. It's scarce more than a hyped-up, glorified edition of the iPad. The cameras are baritone quality. Then thinner concealment seems easier to fortuity and the upgraded operating system is scarce upgraded at all. Not to mention, it's every buggy from the start. I was definitely not a bright customer. Save your money and move for the iPad 3." -- Paul Greer, San Diego, Calif.


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment